CHILD DENTAL BENEFITS SCHEDULE (CDBS)
CHILD DENTAL BENEFITS SCHEDULE PROVIDES ASSISTANCE FOR BASIC DENTAL TREATMENT OVER A TWO-YEAR CALENDAR PERIOD FOR ELIGIBLE 2–18 YEAR OLDS
At Purity Dental, our friendly Children’s Dentists accept Medicare CDBS Child Dental Benefits claims for kids’ dental treatments. If you would like to check eligibility or book an appointment speak to our friendly dental team today!
- Aged 2–18 year olds are eligible if they receive Family Tax Benefit A or other relevant Australian Government payments
- Treatment is bulk billed through Medicare
- Eligible children pay $0 – no out of pocket costs
- No wait list – your child will have the next available appointment
WHAT DENTAL TREATMENTS ARE AVAILABLE?
Preventive & General Dental Treatment
- Dental check-ups and cleaning teeth
- Fissure sealants and fillings
- Dental X-rays
* Child Dental Benefits are not available for orthodontic or cosmetic dental work and will not be paid for any services provided in a hospital operating theatre.Call Us Now or For More Information Click Here