At your first visit at Purity Dental
We provide a comprehensive 60-minute dental assessment
to determine your concerns and needs.
During this appointment
we will take the time to get to know you and find out what your desired outcomes are.
We will look at your dental history and current dental presentation by examining your teeth, gums, supporting bone and soft tissues. Along with the clinical examination, we will take a set of clinical photos and may need to take other tests such as X-rays to see if there are any hidden problems between your teeth.
From this, we can then develop a personalized treatment plan together that works towards your desired goals. We believe by offering a thorough and comprehensive service and detailed treatment planning, we are able to work with you to provide fundamental preventative health care for the long term.
“We believe that quality dentistry takes time. Precision and individualised care is what allows us to provide beautiful and long lasting smiles”
- A clinical examination to assess the teeth gums and jaws
- X-rays (radiographs) to detect decay or pathology occurring under the clinically visible surface
- Oral Cancer screening
- Oral Hygiene Instructions where we can show you some techniques and products to keep your oral health in tip top shape
- Scale and Polish to clean your teeth
- Fluoride Treatment to strengthen your teeth enamel
- Treatment plan overview or discussion of your conditions and concerns
We take the time to get to know every patient
because we pride ourselves on patient focused care.