Tasty Gluten Free Treat!
Good Morning Everyone!
We hope you are all enjoying the very sunny weather today. We have found a wonderful recipe on a yummy treat we would like to share with you!
Gluten free Banana & coconut bread
1 ½ cups gluten free plain flour 1cup desiccated coconut ½ cup brown sugar 2 tsp gluten free baking powder ½ tsp bi-carbonate of soda 1 cup of smashed banana 2/3 cup of coconut oil 2 eggs 2 tbls maple syrup 10g butter
- Pre-heat oven to 180C
- Combine flour, coconut, brown sugar, baking powder & bi-carbonate of soda
- Whisk egg, mashed banana, coconut oil & maple syrup in a bowl.
- Add flour to the mix together.
- When combined, pour into desired baking tray, sprinkle with a handful of desiccated coconut if you like for a decorative look.
- Place in the oven for roughly 1 hour. Banana & coconut bread is ready when you place a skewer inside and you take it out to be clean.