Processed foods vs raw food
No added sugars, preservatives
Benefits of eating raw foods:
- You can eat as much raw food as you want and you will still be able to maintain your weight
- They are rich in fibre! – there are many types of fibres in raw food, one of them being necessary when it comes to losing weight
- Raw vegetables
- are rich in vitamins which mean they are also a natural resource to help maintain clear skin. (carrots, salad, cucumber & tomatoes)
- It contains not only a natural source of vitamins but gives you energy, to keep you running throughout the day.
- They contain very little saturated fats!
- Food that is cooked above the 46C° mark, will lose a lot of its nutritional value.
Try and always purchase organic raw food as they contain a lot less chemicals in them compare to your local supermarket range.