November 3, 2016
Are You Looking After Your Smile?
- Eat well – wide variety of nutritious foods and healthy snacks, limit your intake of sweet foods.
- Drink well – plenty of h2o, avoid fizzy drinks when you can
- Clean well – brush your teeth twice a day, gently but thoroughly with a soft toothbrush and toothpaste, floss every time after you brush your teeth. Changing toothbrush every 3 months
- Play well – wear a mouth guard when playing physical contact sport
- Stay well – get an oral check up twice a year before you become in pain because your teeth are in trouble, quit smoking